E-commerce and Stock Co-ordinator
We are looking for a highly organised and efficient person to join My Chameleon to manage e-commerce fulfillment and stock control.
The position would suit a person who has
- My Chameleon brand awareness as well as designer and garment knowledge.
- Previous experience in stock allocation and dispatch.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a fashion brand or e-commerce store.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and confident in working independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Agile and flexible with day-to-day demands.
You will be responsible for
- Managing the end-to-end dispatch of online orders.
- Coordinating the receipt of incoming supplier deliveries and quality control.
- Organisation and reporting on physical stock.
- Providing relevant support to Director and E-commerce manager.
- Attending to customer enquiries and returns.
If you are best suited to this full-time role please send through your resume (max 2 pages) to email@example.com.